Before users can attempt to manage the rosters for your organisation they must be assigned the correct access levels. Follow the steps below to assign the access levels:
Select Operations > . The PersonnelPersonnel screen is displayed.
Filter the Personnel screen according to your requirements.
- Enter filter criteria in the text-box and click .
- Select a value from the Department drop-down list to view personnel located in a particular department.
- Select a value from the Base drop-down list to view personnel located in a particular base location.
- Select the Show In-Active tick box to include personnel that are no longer active in the system. This includes personnel which have ceased employment with your organisation.
- Click [Details] to view detailed personnel information. If you do not have the required access level to view personnel details, a warning is displayed.
- Select ‘Access Levels’ from the Personnel Profile pane.
Select all the applicable access levels in the ‘Online Rostering’ group
Rosters > Modify Selection
Allows users to modify rosters for selected base/s and department/s.
Rosters > Modify All
Allows users to modify all rosters.
Templates > Modify All
Allows users to create and modify roster templates.
Shift Codes > Modify All
Allows users to create, modify and disable roster shift codes. The shift codes are also utilised in the Timesheet module.
Work Practices > View All
Allows users to view all work practices and associated controls via Operations > Work Practices.
Work Practices > Modify All
Allows users to create, modify and disable work practices and associated controls. The work practices are also utilised in the Timesheet module.
Rostering Module Guide: