If a user has left your company and you want to make them inactive, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to the Personnel Register via Operations > People > Personnel
- Search for the user via the filters across the top menu pane
- Click on the Details button for the user in question
- From the left hand side menu click Personnel Wizard
- In the Employment History box you will need to assign the user an End-Date
- Click the for the current active employment line
- Set an End-Date and click the to confirm (see below):
- The date that you set here will be the last day the user can log in to the system
- If they have already left the company, set a date in the past
- To save your changes, click the Next button in the top right hand corner
- You do not need to progress through the entire Personnel Wizard, clicking Next once will save the changes
- To complete this task you are required to have the Personnel Management Access Level.
- The user will not be deleted from the system, just made inactive.
- You can still retrieve all of their data via the Personnel Register by clicking on Show Inactive in the top right hand corner.
- We do allow for the deletion of users for Auditing purposes, however for a duplicate user or if a mistake was made, you can contact the Avinet Support team to get the profile deleted via the database.